CF Advisory Services from Compellor: Supporting your Business Growth
We offer an in-depth, personal and professional CF advisory service to businesses and entrepreneurs. The world of corporate finance can often be impersonal, confusing and challenging. We work with you to develop a compelling investment proposition and then match you with members of our investment network.
With extensive experience gained during our employment with one of the ‘big four’ accountancy firms, we are well-placed to provide a professional and knowledgable service. Working with seed-stage, early-stage and expansion-stage businesses to develop investment relationships with family offices, angel investors, angel investment groups, high net worth individuals, venture capitalists, and corporate investors is at the heart of what we do.
Benefits of using Compellor’s CF advisory services
The corporate finance marketplace is crowded but we create a competitive advantage by leveraging positive and enduring relationships with investors and getting you and your business investment ready.
We manage every aspect of your investment journey from fact-finding to investor introductions, initial meetings to negotiations, due diligence to final deal.
Working with Compellor:
- ensures access to an active network of investors
- frees up your time to manage your business
- drives competition among funders and investors
- avoids the process getting bogged down at any stage
- adds credibility and seriousness to your ask
- provides a unique matching service at an affordable fee
- ensures friendly collaboration from pitch to deal
Key questions to consider as you seek CF advisory services:
Have I got the time and skills to secure funding or do I need professional support?
What’s my investment proposition and will investors understand it?
What size of investment is right for my business?
Which types of investor are right for my investment?
What do investors need to know to seek an initial meeting?
Can I manage negotiations and due diligence or do I need professional guidance?
What’s included in the corporate finance advisory service?
We follow seven steps to success over a period of 6-9 months or longer:
- Fact-finding meetings
- Articulating your investment opportunity
- Producing an Investors’ Pack
- Matching you with potential investors
- Arranging investor meetings
- Managing interest and negotiations
- Keeping due diligence on track
- Signing the deal
If you want to be investment ready and access an active network of financial investors please get in touch using the form below. We’ll arrange an initial corporate finance advisory consultation.