Corporate Finance and investment from Compellor: Working to Secure the Best Deal
We offer corporate finance and investment support to businesses and entrepreneurs based in Leeds.
With extensive experience gained during our employment with one of the ‘big four’ accountancy firms, we are well-placed to provide a professional and knowledgable service. What’s more, we add a personal touch to an often impersonal and confusing environment. We act as your guide, your advocate and a trusted partner.
Benefits of seeking corporate finance support from Compellor
The corporate finance marketplace is crowded but we know how to create a competitive advantage for you. Our approach is to develop a deal based on the best interests of investors and of companies seeking investment. We have invaluable knowledge and experience of both sides of investment relationships, which increases the likelihood of a deal.
We manage every aspect of your investment journey from fact-finding to investor introductions, initial meetings to negotiations, due diligence to final deal.
Working with Compellor:
- ensures access to an active network of investors
- frees up your time to manage your business
- drives competition among funders and investors
- avoids the process getting bogged down at any stage
- adds credibility and seriousness to your ask
- provides a unique matching service at an affordable fee
- ensures friendly collaboration from pitch to deal
Not sure how to secure corporate finance and investment support?
We deliver an honest and transparent support service. Here are our seven steps to success:
- Organise a series of fact-finding meetings to complete a full business profile.
- Help you to articulate your investment opportunity so that we can advocate on your behalf.
- Collaboratively produce a comprehensive Investors’ Pack, the cornerstone of your initial pitch.
- Match you with a shortlist of potential investors from our network.
- Co ordinate and lead investor meetings.
- Manage negotiations and handle multiple interests.
- Keep comms with investment teams and independent due diligence companies on track.
Do you want to know more about our corporate finance and investment support? Get in touch using the form below and we’ll arrange an initial consultation.